- Yearly Contribution from the members are collected along with the weekly savings
of the members of the Self-help group so that it does not strain the
finance of the family.
- In a single member family, he/she can get cashless treatment to the maximum of
Rs. 10,000/-. For more members in the family cover under the programme,
increases by Rs.10,000/- per member. The coverage is on floater basis in
multiples of Rs.10,000 per person up to maximum 6 members of a family.
- Any one member of the family can avail the benefit for any one ailment
to the extent of maximum limit available to the family.
- Medical treatment is made available on credit billing facility in well
equipped hospitals with modern amenities, recognized by SKDRDP as
- Accidental death compensation is Rs 25,000/- for the stake holder and
Rs 10,000/-for the dependant members.
- Partial Permanent disability compensation ranging from Rs. 5000/- to
Rs. Rs. 10,000/- .
- Hospitalization expenses for maternity will be paid for the first two
deliveries at Rs. 3500/- for normal and Rs. 8500/- for caesarian delivery.
© Sampoorna Suraksha, All rights reserved